Creamy Southwest Breakfast Skillet
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the sausage and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until sausage has browned.
- To the skillet, add the next 4 ingredients (cabbage through salt and pepper), stir and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Top the sausage mixture with the avocado and cilantro and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!