Creamy Salmon Chowder
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 pound wild caught salmon fillets cubed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 10 white button mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 4 cups bone broth
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- In a large pot, heat the ghee over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in the garlic through the zucchini and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the broth and then bring the stew to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer for 20 minutes, then stir in coconut milk. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until chowder begins to thicken. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!