Chopped Salmon Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- salmon leftover from Pan Seared Salmon Wraps
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients (romaine through salmon).
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (olive oil through cilantro), puree until smooth, then drizzle over salad, toss, and serve.
Related Dinner Recipe: Pan Seared Salmon Wraps
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!