Chicken Sausage and Herbs
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- chicken sausage leftover from Spiced Kale Soup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- In a large bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients (spinach through chicken sausage).
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (oil through chives), puree until smooth, then drizzle over salad, toss, and serve.
Related Recipe: Spiced Kale Soup
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!