Cauliflower and Chicken Quiche
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 small leek chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 10 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the chicken and brown for 5 minutes. To the chicken, add the next 3 ingredients (leek through cauliflower) and cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are starting to get tender. In a large baking dish, pour the chicken mixture.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken mixture. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until eggs have set.
- Slice and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!