Beef and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts fresh or frozen
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 large mushroom caps
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the first 5 ingredients (beef through cumin) and sauté for 10 minutes, until the beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste and place on a large baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender. Top with cilantro and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!