Baked Buffalo Chicken with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 cups crumbled pork rinds
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts halved
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper and set aside. Place crumbled pork rinds onto a large plate. Dip each chicken breast strip into the egg wash then lay in the pork rind breading, coating both sides. Place breaded strips onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In another large bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, coconut oil and season to taste with salt and pepper until the brussels are coated and seasoned evenly. Place Brussels sprouts around the breaded chicken strips and bake everything for 25 to 30 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts have softened slightly. Serve warm altogether.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!