Bacon Wrapped Eggs with Avocado
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 large onion chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and slice half of the cooked bacon in half widthwise and dice the remaining and set aside.
- In a 12-cup muffin pan, grease cups with 2 tablespoons coconut oil and line with a half slice of bacon. Crack one egg into each cup and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
- In the same skillet with remaining bacon grease over medium-high heat, heat remaining coconut oil and remaining ingredients, except avocado. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables have slightly softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm alongside baked eggs, topped with avocado.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!