Avocado Salmon Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salmon leftover from Skillet Salmon and Collard Greens, chopped
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and cubed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients (salmon through avocado). Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss and serve.
Related Recipe: Skillet Salmon and Collard Greens
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!