- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos chopped
- 3 cups kale chopped and stems removed
- Leftover beef from Kimchi Stir Fry
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add tomatoes, jalapenos, and kale, cooking for another 2 minutes or until kale wilts. Then stir in beef, eggs, cumin, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs cook through.
- Serve with avocado and cilantro on top with a wedge of lime on the side.
Related Recipe: Kimchi Stir Fry
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!