Kimchi Stir Fry
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 4 pounds ground beef
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chile paste
- 1 cup kimchi chopped
- 1 large yellow onion halved and sliced
- 1 head bok choy leaves trimmed and pulled apart
- 4 cups napa cabbage chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a large wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until beef is cooked through. Remove from skillet and drain off any excess grease.
- *Reserve half of beef for the following day’s meal (Southwestern Scramble).
- In the same skillet over medium high heat, add remaining coconut oil. Stir in garlic, ginger, and chile paste. Cook for about a minute, then add in all remaining ingredients (kimchi through coconut aminos). Saute for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring as you cook, or until veggies are cooked through - they should still have a nice bite to them, not so soft they’re mush.
- Toss in beef and serve!
Related Recipe: Southwestern Scramble
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!