Fish Tacos with Avocado Crema
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- 3 large limes juiced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- sea salt
- 1 leaves head cabbage removed
- Leftover Blacked Spiced Cod
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 cup microgreens
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients for the Crema (avocado through salt). Blend until smooth (if too thick to drizzle, add more lime juice or coconut milk).
- To assemble tacos: use cabbage leaves as “tortilla” and layer with cod, onion, radishes, microgreens, and top with a drizzle of the Avocado Crema then serve!
Related Recipe: Blackened Spiced Cod
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!