Roasted Barbecued Salmon
- 6 salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 in slices turkey bacon cut1-inch pieces (optional)
- 1 cup finely minced onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil wrap. Cut salmon into about six pieces, each about 3- × 3-inch and place in the prepared pan.
- Cover each piece of salmon with a layer of mayonnaise then cover the mayonnaise with a layer of ketchup.
- Sprinkle minced onion over each serving then evenly divide turkey bacon pieces (if using) over the fish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed new potatoes tossed with a little butter and chopped fresh chives; add steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Instead of salmon, use veggie patties. Use soy bacon, or skip. KOSHER: Use soy bacon, or skip. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure mayo, ketchup, and bacon (if using) are gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 231 Calories; 7g Fat; 34g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 257mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!