Roast Chicken and Potatoes
- Olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1 pound small red potatoes halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or pan with a little olive oil then place the chicken and potatoes in the dish/pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the next 4 ingredients (mayo through garlic); brush mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale and baked acorn squash. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of chicken. KOSHER: Use non-dairy mayo. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure mayo and mustard are gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per serving: 292 Calories; 6g Fat; 41g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 103mg Cholesterol; 272mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!