Honey Mustard Shrimp
- 30 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate shrimp overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Place shrimp and marinade in a large roasting pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Transfer shrimp to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Whisk up pan juices and serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
NUTRITION: per serving 155 Calories; 8g Fat; 11g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 80mg Cholesterol; 642mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4 SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!