- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets 6-oz.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Rub the olive oil evenly over the fish.
- In a cup, combine cumin, salt, garlic powder, ground red pepper and black pepper; sprinkle mixture over fish then arrange fillets on a broiler pan rack coated with a little olive oil; broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork OR until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked Hubbard squash and steamed asparagus. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 175 Calories; 5g Fat; 31g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 329mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!