Vietnamese Salmon Salad
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 6 basil leaves chopped
- 3 mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- salmon from Spattering Salmon Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together first 7 ingredients (romaine through salmon).
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (olive oil through cilantro), puree until smooth, then drizzle over salad, toss, and serve.
Related Dinner Recipe: Spattering Salmon Fajitas
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!