Red Wine Vinegar Chicken and Steamed Greens
- 4 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 8 ounce skinless boneless chicken thighs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chopped collard greens steamed
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, broth and vinegar.
- Place thighs in bottom of a large crock cooker, pour the mixture over chicken, season with salt and pepper, make sure it’s fully saturated, then cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or LOW for 7 to 8 hours. Shred chicken with forks once done and put aside half of chicken for the next day’s lunch (Shredded Chicken with Wilted Garlic Spinach).
- Serve with side of steamed greens.
Related Lunch Recipe: Shredded Chicken with Wilted Garlic Spinach SERVING SUGGESTION: roasted radishes (tossed in ghee and salt and pepper)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!