Pistachio Dusted Lamb Chops
- 8 loin lamb chops 4-oz.
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup pistachios without shells
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season both sides of lamb chops with salt and pepper then brush with olive oil. In a food processor, combine pistachios and coconut flour to an oatmeal consistency; place on a plate.
- Evenly dredge both sides of lamb chops in pistachio/flour mixture then place them in a baking pan; roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until chops register at least 130 degrees on a meat thermometer.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil), salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). Add a salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 650 Calories; 54g Fat; 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 133mg Cholesterol; 145mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 8 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!