Cajun Crock Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
- In a slow cooker, combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients; add chicken and blend well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed kale. SERVING SUGGESTION: A steamed baby carrots. KOSHER: Use vegetarian Worcestershire sauce. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 274 Calories; 3g Fat; 43g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 686mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!