Green Tea Steeping Pork
- 2 cups water
- 9 bags green tea
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add tea bags; boil for 20 seconds. Remove from heat and allow the tea to steep for about 10 minutes; remove the tea bags. Place remaining ingredients in a large slow cooker along with the highly concentrated batch of tea from the stove; give it a good stir to combine ingredients thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and braised kale. NUTRITION: per serving: 307 Calories; 12g Fat; 36g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 554mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrate. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!