Sesame Turkey Cutlets
- 4 turkey cutlets 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions minced
- Season turkey cutlets with ginger, salt and pepper; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Heat the oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add turkey and sauté for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with minced green onion and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor till it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add stir-fry snow peas and mushrooms. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 230 Calories; 8g Fat; 37g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 96mg Cholesterol; 387mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!