Korean Pulled Pork
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced pork over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add stir-fried yellow squash, mushrooms and snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 321 Calories; 12g Fat; 36g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 207mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrate. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!