Grilled Salmon and Green Chili Coconut Sauce
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 green chilis de-seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 14-oz. can unsweetened coconut milk stirred
- 1 bunch green onions chopped (optional)
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Lightly coat salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- In a food processor combine next 4 ingredients (chilies through coconut milk); blend until smooth. Serve with the salmon.
- Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed OR grilled asparagus and Curried Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; toss with salt, pepper, curry powder and chopped cilantro to taste). NUTRITION: per serving: 452 Calories; 30g Fat; 37g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 177mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 5 Fat. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!