- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until chicken is fork-tender. Remove chicken from slow cooker to a cutting board or plate; shred with 2 forks then return to slow cooker and stir to blend with juices.
- *LEANNE’S NOTE: The cream will normally separate and rise to the top of the can, so make sure you blend it.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Fill large Romaine lettuce leaves with chicken mixture, roll up and enjoy! Add a relish tray of carrot and celery sticks, red and green bell pepper slices and cucumber spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 275 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 560mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!