Sweet and Spicy Pork
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 peaches pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is fork-tender. Transfer pork to a cutting board and slice.
- Serve sliced pork topped with slow cooker juices.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Curried Cauli-Rice (toss Cauli-Rice with curry powder to taste and chopped cilantro and green onions). NUTRITION: per serving: 330 Calories; 12g Fat; 36g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 544mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!