Lemon Trippin’ White Fish
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 4 5-oz. firm-fleshed white fish fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- olive oil
- 16 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat the ghee (or olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Lightly season fish with salt, pepper and thyme then sear 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and leave pan over medium heat.
- Heat a little olive oil in the pan; add tomatoes and sauté for 1 or 2 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice; give it another stir.
- Serve tomato sauce over fish.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 200 Calories; 8g Fat; 26g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol; 130mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!