- 1 12-oz. can solid white tuna in water drained and flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 3 medium stalks celery diced
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 6 6-inch hoagie rolls
- 6 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 12 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled low fat Feta cheese
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, lemon pepper, carrot, celery, olives and red onion; add salad dressing and blend well.
- Split hoagie rolls in half and spread each half with 1/2 tablespoon of mustard. Place two lettuce leaves on each roll, top with tuna mixture and sprinkle with Feta cheese.
- Top with sliced cucumber and remaining halves of rolls; serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Buttered corn on the cob and a salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion and halved cherry tomatoes tossed with red wine vinaigrette. VEGETARIAN: Use a canned tuna substitute. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure lemon pepper, olives, mustard, and Ranch dressing are gluten free. Use gluten free rolls. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 413 Calories; 14g Fat; 26g Protein; 46g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 27mg Cholesterol; 989mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 11
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!