Citrus Crazed Lamb
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 10 loin lamb chops
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients (orange juice through salt).
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; pour marinade on top. Seal bag, turn to coat and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove lamb chops from marinade, discarding marinade and bag.
- Grill chops for 4 minutes per side or until done.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and steamed baby carrots. NUTRITION: per serving: 583 Calories; 32g Fat; 63g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 198mg Cholesterol; 1616mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 9 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 15
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!