Crock pot multi- cooker shredded chicken
Fast and easy way to have shredded chicken for tacos. No need to defrost the chicken breast
- 1 large frozen skinless chicken breast with bone
- 1/4 wedge onion
- 2 tbsp powder consome or more to taste
- 2 cups water
- Place in your crock pot pressure cooker the chicken breast bone side down, water, onion and powder consome.
- Close the lid, lock it and press poultry for 12 min on high pressure.
- When the time finishes let rest or release the steam, open lid and check for doneness opening the fattest part of the breast with your thongs and a fork ( no pink juice) If not done close the lid again and put 2 to 3 more min.
- With thongs take chicken breast out on to a plate and with two forks or with your fingers shredd the chicken.
- With the remaining consome make a soup or rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!