- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry red wine
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend thoroughly with your very clean hands then shape mixture into rectangles, about 2 inches thick.
- Heat additional olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add meatloaves and brown just a little on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil) and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: per serving: 553 Calories; 41g Fat; 33g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 181mg Cholesterol; 244mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 5 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 14
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!