Basil Balsamic Lamb
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 lamb chops 6-oz.
- Olive oil
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a small bowl, combine basil, salt, pepper, garlic, pine nuts and vinegar. Rub this mixture generously over lamb chops then lightly drizzle each with olive oil.
- Grill chops for 3 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” sweet potatoes in your slow cooker or on the grill to keep the kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 439 Calories; 37g Fat; 23g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 547mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 5 1/2 Fat. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!