My Own Favorite Meat Sauce
- 1 pack Italian sausages from Aldi
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 2 handfuls spinach chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 jar marinara sauce costco classico
- saute 1 onion until tender then add 3 garlic and stir for 1 min. set aside
- brown sausages and beef in a skillet.
- add mushrooms and spinach and saute until mushrooms are tender
- add 1/2 tsp vinegar to bottom of pan and scrape the bottom of pan
- stir in 1 jar marinara sauce and 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!