Tilapia with Honey Dressing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets 6-oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Prepare honey dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients (lemon juice through sesame oil); blend well then set aside.
- Heat the olive in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper then add to the pan and cook for 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Arrange 1 cup of salad greens on each dinner plate and top each with a fish fillet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumber on the side; add a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add wild rice pilaf. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 204 Calories; 5g Fat; 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 492mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!