Seared Shrimp with Strawberry Mint Gazpacho
- 3 cups strawberries stemmed and hulled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 26) peeled and deveined
- sea salt
- In a food processor, combine strawberries, mint, honey and coconut milk; process until smooth.
- Heat the ghee (or olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp, lightly season with salt and cook for 3 to 6 minutes per side until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve strawberry mint gazpacho over the shrimp.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and Cauli-Rice (in a food processor or blender, process cauliflower till it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!