Bernadette's Chocolate Cookie Donut ff
Great cookie with secret ingredient and has the consistency of a donut
- 1 can black beans (1.5 cups)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed flour
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon or less
- 14 dates
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 dropperfuls liquid stevia
- 2 oz 100% Baker's chocolate bar cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Drain and rinse beans well.
- Rough chop dates and put all ingredients in Vitamix. Use tamper to blend thoroughly.
- Use a miniscoop to form 18 cookies and put on ungreased baking sheet
- press cookie gently with fingers if desired and cook 20 minutes.
- let cool on baking sheet.
These cookies also freeze well and can be shaped into different shapes. Bernadette's recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!