Banana Bread Muffin ff
very moist muffin! not too sweet
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease muffin pan
- Put all the wet ingredients in the blender and mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the blender and mix on medium
- Pour batter into muffin pan and fill 3/4 of the cups
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!