Apple Paprika Pork
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker; give it a good stir to combine ingredients thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until apples are softened and pork is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby Brussels sprouts and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” on the grill to keep the kitchen cool).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!