Tuna Salad with Capers and Olives
From The Mediterranean Diet for Every Day
- 10-12 oz canned tuna in water
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp capers rinsed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Flake the tuna with a fork into a mixing bowl
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper, and stir until well combined. season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Serve on toast or a bed of greens
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!