Tuna Salad Cups
- 2 medium stalks celery chopped
- 1 1/4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 20 green seedless grapes halved
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 12 ounces solid white tuna in water drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 large tomatoes tops removed and cored
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (celery through mayonnaise); fill cored tomatoes with tuna salad mixture.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A green bean salad: Combine steamed green beans with your favorite Italian salad dressing and serve warm or chilled. Delicious! SERVING SUGGESTION: Add whole grain rolls and butter. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayo is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 216 Calories; 7g Fat; 25g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 40mg Cholesterol; 421mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!