Shrimp and Artichoke Kabobs
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp about 28, peeled and deveined
- 1 large jar marinated artichokes drained and marinade reserved (double-check ingredients to make sure they’re paleo-approved...most are), or use 2 small jars
- 4 medium vine-ripened tomatoes quartered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- bamboo skewers or metal
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Alternately thread shrimp, artichoke hearts and tomatoes onto skewers until all ingredients are used up.
- Brush kabobs with reserved artichoke marinade then season evenly with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Grill kabobs for 3 to 6 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!