Red Wine Vinegar Pork
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 5 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pork. Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag and pour marinade on top.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove pork chops from marinade, discarding marinade and bag; grill chops for 6 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker or on the grill to keep your kitchen cool).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!