Moroccan Madness Shredded Beef
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes diced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients except olives; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, stirring every few hours. Shred beef with 2 forks and toss in olives before serving.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and red bell peppers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!