Italian Chicken & Vegetables
- 2 boneless chicken breasts 1/2 inch slices
- Italian dressing bottled
- 1/2 lb red potatoes cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup green beans cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1 tsp dry italian seasoning
- 1. Place chicken and Italian seasoning in the Season Serve Container and refrigerate for 1 hour
- 2. Fill Base of Smart Multi-Cooer with 1 3/4 water to the Steam Fill Line. Place Large Shielded Colander inside Base.
- 3. Place vegetables in Large Shielded Colander and marinated chicken in the Shallow Colander, and place on top of Large Shielded Colander.
- 4. Cover with Shielded Cover and microwave for 15 minutes, stir the vegetables and cook an additional 10 minutes,
- 5. Put chicken and vegetables into a serving dish, sprinkle with dry italian seasoning , stir to mix.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!