Indian Inspired Lamb
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 6-oz. lamb chops
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a food processor, place all ingredients except lamb; process until smooth.
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag and pour marinade on top. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove lamb chops from marinade, discarding marinade and bag; grill chops for 6 to 9 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!