Honey Dijon Slow Cooked Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; give it a good stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, stirring every few hours, or until chicken is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee (or olive oil), salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!