- 15.25 oz cake mix made as directed on box
- 1. Fill the base/water reservoir of the Smart Multi-Cooker with water to max fill line for steaming (1 3/4 cup). Place shielded colander in base.
- 2. Mix cake mix according to directions on package.
- 3. fill snack cups halfway. Place inside Shielded Colander. (4 snack cups at a time).
- 4. Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- 5. Remove from Smart Multi-Cooker, let cool for 5 minutes.
- 6. Slide knife gently around inside of snack cup, pushing knife tip in to loosen cupcake to remove.
- 7. Frost or dust with powdered sugar, as desire.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!