Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or use almond meal
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil
- 4 6-oz. wild salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle salmon filets evenly with olive oil then evenly coat with coconut flour mixture on both sides.
- Place filets in a large skillet over medium high heat, and cook for 3 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove salmon from pan, reduce heat, add ghee (or oil) to pan and stir in lime juice and honey, stir until reduced slightly and serve over top of filets.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!