Broiled Turkey Burgers with Arugulazc
From Mediterranean Diet for Every Day
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper freshly ground
- 4 whole grain buns
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1. Preheat broiler to high. (I used MicroPro Grill)
- 2. Mix together the turkey, feta, onion, dill and garlic. Form into 4 patties (I used the Hamburger Press and Save set)
- 3. Place the patties together on a broiler pan and slide it under the broiler. Broil for 4-5 minutes on each side. ( I grilled 2 at a time in the MicroPro Grill, 4 minutes on first side and about 3 minutes on the 2nd side without preheating)
- 4 Whisk together the mustard, vinegars, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 5. Toast the buns if desired.
- 6. Spread a thin layer of top half of each bun.
- 7. Place a cooked turkey burger on the bottom half of each bun and about 1/2 cup arugula. Sandwich top bun on top of burger to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!