Tangy Mustard Steak
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steak overnight or for at least 5 hours (see recipe).
- Prepare marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except steak. Place steak in a large zipper-topped plastic bag and pour marinade on top; seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Grill steak for 3 to 6 minutes per side or until the desired level of doneness is reached.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain (diagonally) and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little ghee or olive oil and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!